Embossing Wood Rolling Pin - Bird
17" Embossing Wood Rolling Pin - Peacock
Roll out your favorite sugar or butter cookie dough with this embossing rolling pin to add charm to your cookies. Emboss your fondant for an unique flair to your cakes
Made from high-quality solid hardwood! Rolling pins are expertly engraved, sanded and finished to take on your next baking project and make you the star.
With one easy roll, you can transform your cookie and pie doughs and fondant into baking masterpieces. Embossing rolling pins are great for cookies, pies, fondant, and pitas
After use clean pin, handles and crevices with a damp cleaning brush; use water sparingly if needed, and towel dry. Do not put in dishwasher or soak. Keep out of direct sunlight. Dry on a flat surface. Once in a while lightly rub with mineral oil to preserve the integrity of the wood, so you can enjoy your rolling pin for years!
CREAM CHEESE SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE
Preheat oven to 350°F
- 1 cup salted butter
- 1/2 cup cream cheese
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/3 cup sifted flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp almond extract
- Pinch of salt
- In a large bowl combine sugar, butter, cream cheese, almond and vanilla extracts, and egg yolk. Beat until smooth
- Mix in flour until one uniform mass. Separate dough into 2 chunks, cover in plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least an hour
- On a lightly floured surface roll out one piece with a flat rolling pin until doug is about 1/8in (3-4mm) thick. Roll a final time with embossed rolling pin. Cut into desired shapes using floured cookie cutters.
- Bake cookies at 350°F for 8-10 minutes or until edges are slightly browned
- Remove from cookie sheet immediately and let cool on a cooling rack